Amazon Mega Walk-In Drive | Freshers | Associates | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ Any Graduates | Pune | 20th July 2019
Amazon Mega Walk-In Drive | Freshers | Associates | 2016 – 2019 Batch | 12th/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – All Engineering Streams; Any Graduates | Pune | 20th July 2019
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Customer Service Associate
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Pune
- Work from Office: 1.87 LPA to 3 LPA
- Work from Home: 2.5 LPA to 3.25 LPA
Transport Allowance (Only for Work from Office)
Internet Allowance (Only for Work from Home)
Overtime Allowance (If applicable)
Night Shift Allowance (If applicable)
Medical Insurance covered
For Work from Home selected candidates should have or be able to arrange for the below mentioned setup before joining.
- Minimum 10 mbps internet speed
- Power backup of minimum 3-6 hours
- Quite room to work
- Laptops & accessories will be provided.
Education: Minimum qualification should be 10 + 2. Any graduate is eligible to apply. Candidates pursuing full time education/course are not eligible.
Job Description: We are hiring Customer Service Associates for Voice profiles & Non Voice profiles (Work from office & Work from Home) @ Pune.
- Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates attend the drive from 20th July 2019.
Date: 20th July 2019
Time: 11 AM to 3 PM
Amazon Development Centre Pvt. Ltd,
B-2, Nagar Rd, Somnath Nagar, Vadgaon Sheri,
Pune, Maharashtra 411014.
Mention the source as HR GARGI on the top of your resume.
More Details: Click Here