Amazon Hiring Fresher Software Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science | 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
Amazon Hiring: At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Software Development Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
- BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science or relevant Engineering discipline
- 0-2 years of software development Experience developing high quality, large scale consumer applications
- Strong analytical thinker who knows how to pick the right tool for the job
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including
- Agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong coding skills
- Passion for building scalable, global, complex systems to solve problems with proven ability to deliver high quality software.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and concepts.
- Innovative and creative with Web technologies to build high performing websites and web services.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Links: Click Here