Amazon Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Software Development Engineer | 2017 to 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | Across India
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
Amazon Freshers Recruitment 2022: At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Software Development Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 4 Years)
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Freshers Recruitment 2022:
- Masters/ Bachelors in computer science or statistics
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT; MCA
- 0 – 4 Years of experience
A Software Development Engineer (SDE) at Amazon works on real world problems on a global scale, owns their systems end to end and influences the direction of our technology that impacts hundreds of millions of customers around the world. You can expect to design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming. Coming to Amazon gives you the opportunity to work on a small development team in one of our many rapidly growing organizations.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Experience in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
How to Apply for Amazon Freshers Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.