Amazon Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Software Development Engineer | 2022 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT; MCA| Across India
Amazon Campus Drive 2022: At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.aws.amazon.com
Position: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai & Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Campus Drive 2022:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at time of application
- To qualify, applicants should have earned a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, and graduate in 2022.
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
- Design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Familiarity with the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Previous technical internship(s).
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
How to Apply for Amazon Campus Drive 2022:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply this off campus drive through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here