Amazon AWS Off Campus Drive | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT, EEE, ECE; MCA | 2016 & 2017 Batch | PAN India | Last Date to Take Test: 17th October 2017
Company: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a subsidiary of Amazon.com that provides on-demand cloud computing platforms. These services operate from many global geographical regions including 6 in North America. They include Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud, also known as “EC2”, and Amazon Simple Storage Service, also known as “S3”.
As of 2016 AWS has more than 70 services, spanning a wide range, including compute, storage, networking, database, analytics, application services, deployment, management, mobile, developer tools and tools for the Internet of things. Amazon markets AWS as a service to provide large computing capacity quicker and cheaper than a client company building an actual physical server farm.
Company Website: www.aws.amazon.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- MCA (Any Branch), BE/ B.Tech (CS, ECE, EEE & IT Branch Only)
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA aggregate 65% with no backlog
- 10th,12th & Diploma with 60%
- This drive is only for 2016 & 2017 pass out students
- Please don’t participate in the test if you have already participated in AWS test in last 6 months
- This test is only for Karnataka state. Please don’t participate in the test if you do not fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Your candidature will be cancelled if you do not fall in the eligibility criteria
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by taking test in following link.
Note: The test link will be active from Saturday: 14th October 2017 at 05:00 AM and will deactivate before Monday: 17th October 2017 at 11:00 PM.
Results will be communicated on 18th October 2017.
Apply Link: Closed