Adani Group Recruitment 2022 | Graduate Engineer Trainee – Cybersecurity | BE/ B.Tech – Computers Science/ Information System; MBA | Ahmedabad
Company: Adani Group
Adani Group Recruitment 2022: Adani Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It was founded by Gautam Adani in 1988 as a commodity trading business with the flagship company Adani Enterprises Limited (previously Adani Exports Limited).
Gautam Adani is the chairman. The Group’s diverse businesses include energy, resources, logistics, agribusiness, real estate, financial services, defense and aerospace.
Company Website: www.adani.com
Positions: GET’s – Cybersecurity
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Ahmedabad
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Managing Cybersecurity Operations with a proven track record of delivering results on time and to budget
- Strong experience in SIEM (Security Incident and Event Monitoring) processes and Products (e.g. HP Arcsight, IBM Qradar, Splunk, etc.)
Eligibility Criteria for Adani Group Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree relevant to Information Technology, Computer Science/ Engineering (or equivalent).
- Advanced educational qualifications, such as an MBA in Information Systems or a related field.
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivots, dimensional modelling, linking to external data sources)
- Relevant industry security certifications such as CPP, PSP, or HISP
- Process improvement, project management, ISO, six sigma certifications are preferred
The security information and event manager (SIEM team member) is responsible for the collection, analysis and validation of all Security information and event management (SIEM) activities that impact the organization either from within the network or outside its network. He/she is responsible for enrollment of information assets (servers, network devices, applications, databases, and security solutions) into the SIEM tool for visibility on all security information and events activities within those assets, which are of interest to management and provide insight into attacks or attempts to compromise such organizational computer assets.
- Responsible for the migration of rules, queries and filters that will collect security information and events of interest to production or active database of the SIEM infrastructure while ensuring continuous routine maintenance of security tools and SIEM infrastructure.
- Produce and maintain (update) a security incident log that reflects security events or incidents that occurred within the organization’s network and IT infrastructure
- Optimal running of the SIEM infrastructures and performs functions such as user access management, migration of rules, filters and use cases created by the SIEM analyst, creation and maintenance of active monitoring channels, definition, and maintenance of log retention policy in the SIEM infrastructure in line with the organization’s data retention policy, backup of the SIEM infrastructure, creation, and implementation of flex connectors to capture/read logs of new solutions
- Tuning and optimization of the SIEM infrastructure to capture relevant/required security information and events of IT infrastructures of interest thereby minimize noise (i.e. irrelevant information and events) that does not have any bearing on the security posture of the organization.
- Keep updated on risk assessment, penetration test and vulnerability scan results conducted on all business and information assets of risk significance and the level of controls implemented by management to mitigate such risk.
How to Apply for Adani Group Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online by following links.
Apply Link: Click Here