Adani Group Recruitment 2020 | Electrical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Power System Engineering | Jalalabad, Uttar Pradesh
Company: Adani Group
Adani Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It was founded by Gautam Adani in 1988 as a commodity trading business with the flagship company Adani Enterprises Limited (previously Adani Exports Limited).
Gautam Adani is the chairman. The Group’s diverse businesses include energy, resources, logistics, agribusiness, real estate, financial services, defence and aerospace. The group has annual revenue of over $13 billion with operations at 70 locations in 50 countries
Company Website: www.adani.com
Positions: Electrical Engineer
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Jalalabad, Uttar Pradesh
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Power System Engineering
Role & Responsibilities:
- Performs work in the operation, and maintenance of the electrical substations, and other power Department facilities associated with the transmission, distribution, protection and control of electricity.
- Supervises the Substation Technicians; hires, trains, evaluates, in the area of responsibility (Substation, Relaying). Recommends disciplinary action when necessary.
- Schedules maintenance for substation and transmission line.
- Obtains, evaluates, and awards bids for contractor and professional consulting services to accomplish maintenance.
- Prepares and submits all required state and federal reports for their area of responsibility ( Substation, Relaying, Transmission)
- Performs troubleshooter responsibilities for substation equipment, Transmission line.
- Coordinate with state load dispatch center for load control.
- Having good experience in implementation of LOTO practices and LC procedure.
Apply Link: Click Here