Adani Group Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Management Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Ahmedabad
Company: Adani Group
Adani Group Recruitment 2022: Adani Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It was founded by Gautam Adani in 1988 as a commodity trading business with the flagship company Adani Enterprises Limited (previously Adani Exports Limited).
Gautam Adani is the chairman. The Group’s diverse businesses include energy, resources, logistics, agribusiness, real estate, financial services, defense and aerospace.
Company Website: www.adani.com
Positions: Management Trainee – Cyber Security
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Eligibility Criteria for Adani Group Freshers Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity or Computer Science or Information Technology
- Previous experience in Cybersecurity would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb time management and professionalism.
- A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism.
We are searching for dependable Management Trainees to join our capable team in the Cybersecurity domain. The Management Trainees will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects, conducting research, and writing reports.
You should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with original ideas.
To be successful as a Management Trainee, you should have a growth mindset and a commitment to lifelong learning. Outstanding candidates should be highly observant, willing to assist wherever possible, and eager to readily engage with Engineers outside of their area of specialization.
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites.
- Observing health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
How to Apply for Adani Group Freshers Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online by following links.
Apply Link: Click Here