ACT Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Associate Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ EEE/ ECE/ ICE/ ME | 2021/ 2022 Batch | PAN India
Company: Atria Convergence Technologies Limited (ACT)
ACT Off Campus Drive 2023: Atria Convergence Technologies Limited, branded as ACT, is an Indian telecommunications company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
ACT offers fibre to the home services under the brand name “ACT Fibernet” and digital television services under the “ACT Digital” brand.
Company Website: www.actcorp.in
Positions: Associate Trainee
Experience: Freshers (0-1 year)
Salary: INR 4-5 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for ACT Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Project quid to monitor progress on assignments periodically.
- Associate trainee to present work to the Executive Committee
- Key business leaders and Executive committee members will be assigned as the mentors.
- Periodic one on one meetings to provide guidance and feedback
Confirmation and Role Assignment:
- Executive committee to review at the end of every module during the training period
- Role allocation based on the competence of the trainee and the organization requirements
Trainees in Technology, will get to work on Computer Networking, TCPIP, Ethernet, wired fiber network, Routing and Switching, Wifi, software scripting and automation. The work involves design, implementation, maintenance, configuration and Operation.
Trainees in IT, will get to work on design, development & maintenance of applications related to business processes, business analytics and IT Infrastructure, System administration, information security & data centres.
Key Personal Attributes:
- A focused driver with a structured process approach and ability to deliver outcomes
- Passionate about coding/Technology, strong communicator, highly energetic with ability to influence & persuade.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – High level of proficiency in networking & connecting internally and externally
How to Apply for ACT Off Campus Drive 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP. Shortlisted candidates can attend the drive from 22nd to 24th February 2023 (11.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.)
Venue of Interview:
3rd Floor, Golden Heights, 59th C Cross Rd, 4th M Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010
Apply Link: Click Here