Accenture Recruitment Drive | Freshers | Associate – Query Management | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Telecom Engineering; B.Sc/ BCA | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Bangalore/ Mumbai
Accenture Recruitment Drive 2021:- Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Positions: New Associate-Query Management
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: INR 3 – 4 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore, Mumbai
Education: BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Telecom Engineering; B.Sc/ BCA
You will be aligned with our Customer Support vertical and help us in managing/ resolving customers query, handling escalations and complaints of the dissatisfied customers & giving best resolutions. You will also be responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLA’s.
The Query Management team is accountable for the Inbound/Outbound calls and e-mail/chat support to resolve customer issues.
This role is aligned to our Service Desk Non-Voice Support team which is responsible for recording, diagnosing, troubleshooting, resolving, or assigning incidents and service requests based on a defined scope of support. The team manages unplanned interruptions to restore normal service operations as quickly as possible for non-voice interactions like email, web, and chat.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.