Accenture Recruitment Drive 2020 | Freshers | Associate – Content Management | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Hyderabad
Accenture Recruitment Drive 2020:- Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Positions: New Associate- Content Management
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics (2019/ 2020 Batch)
- The Software and Platform vertical helps the world’s leading platform companies accelerate, scale and improve their businesses as their most trusted, innovative, comprehensive and experienced partner.
- The Content Management team is responsible for organizing, categorizing and publish content and information using specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals within the organization.
- The Content Moderation team focuses on reviewing of photos, videos, and text-based content and make judgments as to whether reviewed content is in violation of our Clients terms of services. They review content which may cover nudity, hate speech, bullying, self-harm, gore and harassment. They ensure every piece of content in violation of client’s terms of services is accurately identified and flagged for action in a timely manner.
- Good to have skills: Computer Vision, Content management, Content Assessment, Content Curation, Content Moderation, Adaptable and flexible, Ability to solve problems, Attention to Detail, Analytic skills, Computer/Technological
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor. In this role you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks.
- The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised.
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work. Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Apply Link: Click Here