Accenture Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Associate – Content Management | 2018 – 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE | Hyderabad
Accenture Recruitment 2020:- Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Positions: New Associate-Content Management
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: 3 – 5 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad
- The Content Management team is responsible for organizing, categorizing and publish content and information using specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals within the organization.
- In Content Curation, you will need to expertise in directing the production of content that meets the project’s requirements: revise existing content and produce examples for each major content type (e.g. content templates to support the development of new content, publishing workshops, editorial style guidelines)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor.
- In this role you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks.
- The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised.
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work.
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Apply Link: Click Here