Accenture Off Campus Drive | Freshers | IT Help Desk | 2017 to 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE/ ICE; B.Sc/ BCA | Across India
Accenture Recruitment Drive:- Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Positions: New Associates- IT Help Desk
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Salary: INR 3 – 6 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria for Accenture Off Campus Drive:
- BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE/ ICE ; B.Sc/ BCA
- 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch
- You will be aligned with our Customer Support vertical and help us in managing/ resolving customers query, handling escalations and complaints of the dissatisfied customers & giving best resolutions. You will also be responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLA’s.
- You will be working as a part of IT Help desk team assisting in application related technical issues. You will be responding to the incidents / issues reported by customer predominantly through voice Interaction and through email, web tickets & remote support.
- This role is aligned to our Customer Service Technology Support team which works on providing technical assistance on the use of specific systems, software and infrastructure and in troubleshooting of technical problems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work
How to Apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this off campus drive through online mode.