Accenture Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Associate | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | 2017 & 2018 Batch | Across India | December 2018
Company: Accenture Services Pvt Ltd
Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Positions: Application Development Associate (level 12)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India and candidates should be flexible with any location
- BE / B.Tech / MCA students CS/IT/Circuit branches graduated in academic year 2017 & 2018.
- Aggregate of 65% and above or 7.25 CGPA and above in BE/ B.Tech/ MCA at the time of recruitment process
- No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)ᐧ
Interview Locations: Bangalore/ Bhubaneswar/ Coimbatore/ Kolkata/ Pune
Apply Link: Click Here