Accenture Off Campus Drive 2024 | Freshers | Application Development Associate | Any Graduates/ Post Graduates | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Across India
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2024:- Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Positions: Application Development Associate
Experience: Freshers (0 – 11 Months)
Salary: INR 3.44 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gurugram, Pune, Kolkata, Nagpur, Indore, Mumbai, Jaipur
Eligibility Criteria For Accenture Off Campus Drive 2024:
- All streams/ branches of B.Sc, BCA, BBA, BA, B.Com, B.Voc, BMS, BBS, BFM, BBI, BAF, B.Ed., BMM., BFA, B.S.Micr, B.Design, MCM, M.Sc (Non-CS/IT), MA, M.Com or M.FA from 2022 & 2023 years of passports with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
Note: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc (CS and IT Branch) MBA/ PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/ or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during your degree. Eg: You must complete your BBA in 3 years or your M.Sc in 2 years.
- Candidate should not have appeared for the Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents. Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need to obtain a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- As we provide service for our clients across the globe, we expect you to be flexible to work across different time zones/shifts
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
Join our team that improves the way our clients and the world work. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments
Project control services:
- Enable program management and increase the overall quality of Technology Delivery
- Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities
- Proactively monitor, manage, and report on the execution of deliverables, and solve issues
- Manage multiple stakeholders to align priorities and direction.
Low/no-code app development:
- Develop applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client’s unique requirements
- Work with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- Research and analyze internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them
Test automation engineering:
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team’s overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
How to Apply For Accenture Off Campus Drive 2024?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online mode as soon as possible.
Apply Links: Click Here