Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate – Telecom | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ Telecom Engineering; B.Sc/ BCA | 2019/ 2020 Batch | PAN India
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021:- Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Positions: New Associate-Telecom Operations
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai
Education: BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ Telecom Engineering; B.Sc/ BCA
In Telecom Order Management, you will handle end to end order management, installation, testing & customer connections bringing in efficiencies & centralization of telecom quote, order, delivery, track and change to the world of telecom. You will be managing the service instances for the entire lifecycle, from initial fulfilment & activation to service changes and service recovery, and identify & correct fallout encountered during the provisioning process for both data and voice services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.