Accenture Freshers Recruitment 2022 | New Associate – Reporting | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Chennai
Accenture Freshers Recruitment 2022:- Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Positions: New Associate-Reporting
Role: Software Engineer/ Programmer
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering; B.Sc, MCA
- Hiring Batch: 2021, 2022 Batch
The role may require for you to work on Microsoft SQL which runs as a server and provides multiuser access to a number of databases. It provides database functionality through the relational database management system from Microsoft.
Skill required: Reporting – Microsoft SQL Server
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Commitment to quality
- Ability to handle disputes
- Numerical ability
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
How to Apply?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive through online mode.
Apply Links: Click Here