ABB Recruitment 2019 | Design Engineer R&D | BE/ B.Tech – BE/ B.Tech – Electrical, Mechanical Engineering | Nashik | May 2019
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Design Engineer R&D
Job Location: Nashik
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 3+ Years
- Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering with basic understanding of Electrical Engineering or Engineering degree in Electrical engineering with strong understanding of Mechanical Engineering.
- Excellent competence with CAD (Pro-E, Solidworks etc),technical drawing and PLM systems is required, SolidWorks/Smart team is preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in design and development of GIS is preferred.
- Excellent English language skills, written and spoke.
As an Engineer – R&D for Electrification Products you will be responsible for
- Mechanical design. Concept and full CAD 3Dmodels. Detailed design and complete detailed 2D drawings.
- -Design of sheet metal parts, casted and machined metal parts, molded plastic parts.
- Metal forming and manufacturing Process knowledge and optimization.
- Design reviews in close communication with other TC project managers and technical experts.
- Switchgear Design and Development.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Application Link: Click Here