ABB Invited Fresher Applicants for Project Engineer | Off Campus Drive | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB Off Campus Drive 2022: ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Diploma Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria for ABB Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Experience ranging from 0-2 years.
- Experience in Programming, Control Engineering and Project Management Skills.
- Experience in Robot programming
- Excellent communications skills and ability to influence both internally and externally.
This is a Project Engineer role reporting to Operations Manager in Robotics & Discrete Automation Business Area based in Bangalore. You will be responsible for designing the authority for an engineering discipline with low to medium complexity. Completing assignments on small projects or portions of larger projects, cost-effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements.
- Evaluate, select and apply standard techniques and procedures to perform engineering assignments. Provide technical support for testing, installation and commissioning activities. Prepare project documentation within one’s scope of deliverables.
- Assist in preparing proposal or presentation of engineering projects or programs such as provision of bills of materials, estimated engineering hours.
- Support contract Manager in issuing claims. Provide quality solutions as per customer requirements and delivers within budget and contract.
- Create work plans and cost estimates in own area of responsibility and ensures quality deliverables on time and within targeted cost. Improve effectiveness of work plan in collaboration with other functions.
- Complete risk and opportunity assessments and ensure implementation of resulting actions in one’s area of responsibility.
- Reports any contract or quality or program or cost issues to management along with recommendations for resolution.
- Assist customers on technical issues, interacts with official contacts, contractors and other staff within the scope of
- deliverables. Provide technical evaluation of supplier proposals and accepts as fit for purpose supplied equipment or services.
- Collaborate with the Supply Chain function to ensure that technical requirements for equipment or services are communicated and agreed on with potential suppliers.
- Use standard processes and tools applicable to one’s area of responsibility. Ensure that engineering activities comply
- with required safety regulations and contractual requirements. Report processes and tools inefficiencies and suggests improvements ideas.
- Assign tasks to and coordinates work with entry level engineers, technicians, administrative staff.
How to Apply for ABB Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply drive by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here