AAI Recruitment 2019 | www.aai.aero | Senior Assistant | 26 Posts | Diploma – Electronics | Across India | Last Date: 18th January 2019
Company: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India.
The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. It is a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Category – 1 PSU company.
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Positions: Senior Assistant
Total Vacancies: 26
Salary: Rs.14,500-33,500/- PM
Job Location: Across India
Experience: 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Radio Engineering (03 years course) from recognized Institute.
Experience: Two years of relevant experience in the concerned discipline.
Age limit: 18 to 30 years as on 30-11-2018
The selection process will consist of the following stages:
- Computer Based (Online) Test
- Certificates/Documents Verification.
Scheme of Online Examination:
- The time duration for Computer Based (Online) Test with be 2 Hrs.
- 70% questions on subject related to education qualification.
- 30% questions on General Knowledge, General Intellectual, General Aptitude, English etc.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 50 out of 100 for General/OBC candidates
- 40 out of 100 for SC & ST candidates.
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs.1,000/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Female/Ex-servicemen candidates
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Internet Banking, Debit Card /Credit Card only.
Examination Centre: Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bhopal & Aurangabad.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates apply for this positions in online latest by 18th January 2019.
For More Info & Apply Link: Click Here