Sutherland Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Technical Support Engineer | Any Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Diploma/ HSC | 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 Batch | Chennai | February 2017
Company: Sutherland Global Services Pvt Ltd
Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global provider of process transformation services. We offer an integrated portfolio of analytics-driven IT services, back-office and customer facing solutions that support the entire customer lifecycle. We are one of the largest process transformation companies in the world serving global leaders in major industry verticals.
Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland employs over 38,000 professionals and has locations across the United States, Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Egypt, Estonia, India, Jamaica, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Philippines, Slovakia, Sweden, UAE, and United Kingdom.
Company Website: www.sutherlandglobal.com
Positions: Technical Support Engineer
Qualification: Any Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Diploma/ HSC
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- We are looking for a technical support engineer who will help support our Client’s customer base in With Technical Support for Antivirus products.
- Providing technical support to customers like OS related issues, Antivirus Installation, Networking issues and thereby ensure customer retention to increase profitability.
- International Technical Support Voice Process to the existing customers.
- Tasks can include installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical problems, either over the phone or face to face.
- Being dedicated to handle inbound calls or receives a number of calls from customers via phone.
- Converting users into a customer is important but transforming a customer into repeat customer is more important for profitability.
- To operationally manage US Voice Process.
- Respond to Query/Complaint/Request from customers including follow-up and close looping (Voice). Support includes (applicable to all processes/queues).
- Provide higher first transaction resolution for all queries requests and complaints received.
- Rotational Shift timings predominantly night shifts and with 2 days of rotational week Off.
- Transportation – Pick & Drop for Free of cost.
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Create New). You can skip resume upload or you can apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo.
Apply Link: Click Here