CSIR-NAL Recruitment 2017 | www.nal.res.in | Freshers | Scientists & Senior Scientists | ME/ M.Tech | Across India | Last Date: 16th April 2017
Company: National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), a constituent of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India, is the only civilian aerospace R&D laboratory in India.
CSIR-NAL is a high-tech oriented institution focusing on advanced topics in aerospace and related disciplines and has a mandate to develop aerospace technologies with strong science content, design and build small and medium-size civil aircraft and support all national aerospace programmes.
Company Website: www.nal.res.in
CSIR-NAL invites applications for Scientists positions from bright, talented, qualified professionals having brilliant academic record, high level of motivation and zeal for innovative research, to work in the exciting task of Aerospace R&D, Technology Development and related applications.
Positions: Scientist & Senior Scientist – 24 Posts
1. Scientist (ACD-201) – Apply Here
2. Scientist (ALD-202) – Apply Here
3. Scientist (ALD-203) – Apply Here
4. Scientist (C-CADD-204) – Apply Here
5. Scientist (C-CADD-205) – Apply Here
6. Scientist (CEM-206) – Apply Here
7. Scientist (CSMST-207) – Apply Here
8. Senior Scientist (CSMST-208) – Apply Here
9. Scientist (CTFD-209) – Apply Here
10. Scientist (EAD-210) – Apply Here
11. Scientist (EAD-211) – Apply Here
12. Scientist (ELK-212) – Apply Here
13. Scientist (FMCD-213) – Apply Here
14. Scientist (FMCD-214) – Apply Here
15. Scientist (KTMD-215) – Apply Here
16. Scientist (MSD-216) – Apply Here
17. Scientist (NTAF-217) – Apply Here
18. Scientist (NTAF-218) – Apply Here
19. Scientist (PR-219) – Apply Here
20. Scientist (SED-220) – Apply Here
21. Scientist (SED-221) – Apply Here
22. Scientist (STTD-222) – Apply Here
23. Scientist (STTD-223) – Apply Here
24. Scientist (STTD-224) – Apply Here
Salary: (Pay Band) Rs. 15600-39100 Grade Pay – Rs. 6600/- (PB-3)
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be 32 years for Scientist & 37 years for Sr Scientist Posts as on 16-04-2017. Age relaxation 05 years is applicable to SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC & for other as per rules.
ME/ M.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Electrical and Electronics / Electrical and Communication / Telecom/ Microwave Engineering/ Radar Engineering/ Electromagnetics/ VLSI Design & Embedded Systems/ Mechanical, MS in Software Design & Engineering
Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering (submitted) with knowledge of Aircraft Mechanical Systems, Design and Manufacturing standards in aircraft industry/ knowledge of Aircraft power plant and fuel systems, Design and Manufacturing standards in aircraft industry Electromagnetics/ Microwaves/ Low observable technology related topics or related relevant Electrical Science & Engineering
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written test / Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- (non- refundable) demand draft drawn in the name of Director, CSIR-NAL and payable in Bengaluru. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD, Women and regular employees of CSIR.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website www.nal.res.in & send print out of Online Application Registration Form duly signed together with recent passport size photograph, copies of Matriculation/ SSLC/ Diploma/ Degree/ Post Graduate Degree/ Ph.D/ Provisional Degree Certificate(s) and Marks Cards for all the Semesters/ Years and other testimonials in support of Date of Birth, PWD, Qualifications, Experience, etc & envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the post of Scientist/ Senior Scientist, Post Code No._______, Advt.No.2/2017″ should reach to The Controller Of Administration, CSIR National Aerospace Laboratories, P.B.No.1779, Hal Airport Road, Kodihalli, Bengaluru – 560 017 (Karnataka) on or before 16-04-2017.
Last Date for Online Application: 16 April 2017
Official Notification: Click Here