Hewlett Packard (HP) Inc Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Any Graduate | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Bangalore | February 2017
Company: Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Company Website: www.hp.com
Positions: Technical support Consultant
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 2,52,000 LPA + shift allowance + Variable Payout
- Graduate in any discipline or equivalent
- 2016, 2017 Batch
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Resolving technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification system
- Providing excellent customer service support to customers during every single interaction
- Assisting end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrences and adding case resolution to Knowledge Management System
- Proactively assisting internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence and providing direction and guidance to process improvements.
- Representing and leading an HP team in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
- Candidate shouls have excellent Communication Skills.
- Candidate should be willing to work in all Shifts (including night shift)
– Group Discussion
– Soft Skill Interview
– Technical Interview
– Operations Interview
– HR Interview
– Final Selection
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
How to Apply: Register Here and then apply.
Apply Link: Click Here