General Motors Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Engineer | 2014, 2015 & 2016 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | February 2017
Company: General Motors Corporation
General Motors Company, commonly known as GM, is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, and sells financial services. The current company, General Motors Company LLC (“new GM”), was formed in 2009 following the bankruptcy of General Motors Corporation (“old GM”), which became Motors Liquidation Company. The new company purchased the majority of the assets of the old GM, including the brand “General Motors”.
General Motors produces vehicles in 37 countries under twelve brands: Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Holden, HSV, Opel, Vauxhall, Wuling, Baojun, Jie Fang, and Ravon.
Company Website: www.gm.com
Positions: Engineer – Transmission Design
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Bachelor’s in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering
- Basic knowledge on Engines & Transmissions
- Familiar with engineering Drawing Layouts
- Knowledge on engineering change management process
- Knowledge on Global powertrain development process (GPDP) / GVDP
- Understand the Engineering Change Request and updating the part actions and Distribution List accordingly
- Responsible for Updating and Modifying parts in GPDS
- Contacting DREs(Design Responsible Engineer) at GM-North America for any clarification
- Verify correctness of drawing during release
- Release math & Drawing in Teamcenter and Production System to maintain drawing/revision level history
- Responsible for auditing MPL, cross balance and vehicle milestone reports
- Investigate and write Change Request for corrections as appropriate when required.
- Ensure parts are released on time as per schedule and monitor parts for Transmission builds
- Review and process Build Change Request as requested.
- Create PBOM as requested.
- Create and Content BOM as requested and audit the BOM as received from GMNA Pre-Production analyst.
- Provide status updates to supervisor
Last Date to Apply: 10th February 2017
Apply Link: Click Here