Coal India (CIL) Recruitment 2017 | www.coalindia.in | Management Trainee | 1319 Vacancies | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ AMIE/ B.Sc/ CA/ ICWA/ M.Sc/ MCA/ MA/ MBA/ Post Graduate | Across India | Last Date to Apply: 3rd February 2017
Company: Coal India Limited (CIL)
Coal India Limited (CIL) is an Indian state-controlled coal mining company headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It is the largest coal producer company in the world and contributes around 82% of the coal production in India.
It produced 494.24 million tonnes of coal during FY2014–15 and earned a revenue of ₹954.35 billion (US$14 billion) from sale of coal in the same financial year. As on 14 October 2015, Union Government of India owns 79.65% of the shares in CIL and controls the operations of CIL through Ministry of Coal.
Coal India Limited (www.coalindia.in) is inviting online applications for the 1319 posts of Management Trainees across India.
Position: Management Trainee
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Pay Scale of Rs. 20,600 – 46,500/Month
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years as on 1st December 2016
Note: Candidates awaiting their final year result are not eligible to apply.
- MT (Engineering Discipline): BE / B.Tech / AMIE / B.Sc. (Engineering) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% Marks.
- Mining – 191 Posts
- Electrical – 198 Posts
- Mechanical – 196 Posts
- Civil – 100 Posts
- Chemical / Mineral (Coal Preparation) – 4 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunications – 8 Posts
- Industrial – 12 Posts
- MT (Environment): Degree in Environmental Engineering with 60% marks or any Engineering Degree with PG Degree / Diploma in Environmental Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- No of Posts : 25
- MT (Systems / IT): BE / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / IT or MCA with minimum 60% Marks.
- No of Posts : 20
- Geology: M.Sc. / M.Tech in Geology or Applied Geology with minimum 60% marks.
- No of Posts : 76
- Materials Management: Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks.
- No of Posts : 44
- Finance & Accounts: Qualified CA/ICWA.
- No of Posts : 257
- Personnel &HR : Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR from recognized Indian University / Institutes with minimum 60% marks.
- No of Posts : 134
- Sales & Marketing: Recognised Degree with MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major) from Institute/ University with minimum 60% marks.
- No of Posts : 21
- Rajbhasha (Hindi): M.A. in Hindi with minimum 60% marks and Graduation with Hindi and English as main subjects with minimum 50% marks.
- No of Posts : 7
- Community Development: Minimum Two years full time Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma of two-year duration from a recognised University/ Institute in Community Development/ Rural Development / Community Organisation and Development Practice / Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development / Development Management / Rural Management with minimum 60% marks (OR) Minimum 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree (from recognised University / Institute) in Social Work with specialization Community Development/ Rural Development/ Community Organization & Development Practice / Urban & Rural Community Development / Rural & Tribal Development/ Development Management with minimum 60% marks
- No of Posts : 03
- Public Relation: Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma (Full time courses) in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Public Relations from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks.
- No of Posts : 03
- Legal: Graduate in Law of 3 years/5 years’ duration from recognised University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- No of Posts : 20
- Computer Based Online Examination :
- Total Questions:100 in each paper
- Total Marks: 100 in each paper
- Duration : 3 Hours
- No Penalty for Wrong Answers
- Paper 1: General Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical ability & General English
- Paper 2: Professional Knowledge(Discipline Related)
- Personal Interview : Candidates who cleared written examination called for the personal interview in 1:3 ratio.The Final selection based on the performance in personal Interview.
- SC / ST / PWD : NIL
- Others : Rs 1000/-
How to Apply: Last date to apply is 3rd February 2017
Date of Examination: 26th March 2017
Apply Link: Click Here
Official Advertisement: Click Here