TCS Off Campus Drive 2014 For Freshers – B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA/ B.Sc/ BCA – 2012, 2013 & 2014 Batch across India
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues. TCS has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Tata Consultancy Services recently announced that planning to hire 25000 freshers soon & also said there was no pressure to increase entry level salaries, which have been stagnant for the past four years. Fresher salaries in TCS are about Rs 3.50 lakh per annum.
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ – Electronics/ Electrical/ Telecom/ Communications/ Computer Science – CS/ CE/ IT/ Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ E&C/ E&Tc/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Production/ Applied/ Instrumentation/ Civil
M.Sc/ MCA/ B.Sc/ BCA – Any Specialization( IT/ CS/ Maths/ Physics/ Chemistry) – 2012, 2013 Pass-outs & 2014 Batch
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Goa, Hyderabad, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Pune, Trivandrum
- Minimum aggregate marks of 60% or above in the first attempt in each of your Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters).
- Completion of all courses Class Xth onwards within the stipulated time as specified by your University/Institute without any extended education.
- Only Full time courses will be considered.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- You are not eligible to appear for the TCS selection process within six months of the previous unsuccessful attempt.
TCS selection process:
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical Interview
3. Management Interview
4. HR Interview
How To Apply:
- Log onto http://www.careers.tcs.com
- Click under “Entry Level Freshers”
- You will be redirected to the TCS Fresher Recruitment Portal (https://nextstep.tcs.com)
- Students from TCS recognized Institutes can register under “Campus Applicants” by selecting the year of graduation
- Students from Other Institutes can register under “Direct Applicants”
Click Here to Apply
Important Notice: No part of www.enggwave.com or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.