Infinite Computer Solutions Walk-In For Freshers – Any Graduates @ Bangalore From 3rd to 7th February 2014
Company: Infinite Computer Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Infinite Computer Solutions (India) Limited is a global service provider of Infrastructure Management, Intellectual Property (IP) leveraged solutions and IT services, with focus on Telecom, Media, Manufacturing and Healthcare Industries. Our services span from Application Management Outsourcing, Packaged Application Services, Independent Validation & Verification, Product Development & Support, to higher value-added offerings, including, Managed Platform and Product Engineering Services.
Positions: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical) – 20 openings
Qualification: Any Graduate - (B.E/B Tech – CS and IS only, BBM, BCOM. BCA, BSc, BHM etc)
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
- Should have sound knowledge of latest/upcoming products/processes & services
- Ability to understand/ diagnose & troubleshoot the problem
- Emphasizing on key words, handling objections and using product/service benefits to respond to customers queries
- Handling irate/demanding customers – where necessary, in a tactical manner
- Open to feedback & learning
- Achieve Call Quality requirements as outlined via Call Monitoring Guidelines
- Excellent Communication.
- Flexible Working Night shifts and US Shifts.
- Good Computer Trouble Shooting Skills.
- Willing to work in International Voice Process.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 P.A
Job Location: Bangalore
Walk-In Date: 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th & 7th February 2014 From 4.00 pm onwards
Infinite Computer Solutions India Ltd
Gopalan Global Axis,
Block 2(A1), Upper Ground Floor,
Plot No. 152, EPIP 2nd Stage,
Land Mark: Opp to Satya Sai Hospital/Next to SJR Tech Park.
Applicants need to go to the venue mentioned or call on the number provided above
For more information on job profiles Click Here
Important Notice: No part of www.enggwave.com or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.